If you have already completed volunteer work with another organization and would like to receive your volunteer credit please click on Sign Up below and complete the volunteer Qualtrics form.
Center for Leadership & Service
- The Center for Leadership & Service creates and implements programs that reflect and instill these five values. We develop students who will become active participants in the LEARNING process, and in turn will understand the value of service, leadership, and civic ENGAGEMENT. Our office creates an inclusive COMMUNITY on campus by establishing connections and encouraging COLLABORATION to EMPOWER student leaders to solve complex problems together.
UNT Serves! Real Community
- In UNT SERVES!, students engage in leadership and service activities that enable them to build lasting friendships, establish career networks and empower them to be the next generation of leaders. Students in this wing come from a variety of backgrounds and majors but share the desire to make a difference in their community.
Alternative Service Breaks
- Alternative Breaks provide a variety of low cost, week long and weekend service opportunities. There is no more powerful service experience than when students are fully immersed in new communities and social issues. These opportunities not only contribute to a deeper understanding of social issues, service and community, but are often the sparks which ignite people to get involved in community service.
Habitat for Humanity of Denton County
- Habitat for Humanity of Denton County is dedicated to eliminating substandard housing locally and worldwide through constructing, rehabilitating, and preserving homes; by advocating for fair and just housing policies; and by providing training and access to resourced to help families improve their shelter conditions. Habitat for Humanity was founded on the conviction that every man, woman, and child should have a simple, durable place to live in dignity and safety, and that decent shelter in decent communities should be a matter of conscience and action for all.
United Way of Denton County
- We are a locally-governed, autonomous, 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit organization that was founded in 1951. United Way of Denton County is a powerful movement of volunteers and donors in our community striving to make a difference. Across Denton County, a diverse range of passionate and compassionate people LIVE UNITED to serve those in need across our Denton County.
Keep Denton Beautiful
- Using the Keep America Beautiful model of community engagement, KDB works directly with Dentonites to inspire positive change, and provide residents the resources they need to leave a lasting mark on the beauty, health, and quality of life in their city.
- Our vision is to develop property projects in Denton, like The Wheeler House and The Assistance and Events Center where nonprofits will pay $1 a year for rent and share costs for utilities, sending more of the dollars our community gives straight to the people who need it most. These projects will also help improve collaboration among nonprofits, show people in our community where they can get involved, expand our community resources, and create opportunities for many people in need to become self-sufficient when they find the help they need all in one place.
Denton County Friends of the Family
- Denton County Friends of the Family is dedicated to providing compassionate, comprehensive services to those impacted by rape, sexual abuse, and domestic violence, while partnering with our community to promote safety, healing, and prevention.
If you have already completed volunteer work with another organization and would like to receive your volunteer credit please complete the volunteer Qualtrics by pressing the Sign-Up button below.